Delete Your Pimple With Korea’s No.1 Best-Selling Acne Cream
Acne has long been a universal fear. Whether during adolescence or in working life, acne appears like a nightmare at the most inopportune moments and on the most prominent places of one’s face. A singular painful red inflamed “zit” or a colony of “zits”. An unwanted pimple invasion results in a need to take care of the inflammation immediately in the present so as to prevent future acne scaring disasters.
The latest high technology solution to acne is now in Singapore. TISHA AC7; the powerful immediate acne eraser with invisible micro-needles. Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Benzyl Peroxide are remedies of the past, TISHA AC7 is the solution of the future. It soothes fresh acne inflammation with one application reducing the redness and the swelling.
• Dryopteris Filix-Mas Root Extract – A pore astringent that removes
tension from pores. Aids in wrinkle reduction and skin lightening.
• Niacinamide – Brightens skin and boosts collagen production.
• Polyglutamic Acid – Soothes and moisturizes the skin.
• Bacopa Monniera Extract – Possess antioxidant benefits that protects the
skin against free radicals.
• Centella Asiatica Extract – Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids,
and phytochemicals. Speeds up healing process, helps prevent acne
scarring and future blemishes, and promotes collagen synthesis
• Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract – Possess anti-inflammatory
properties and protects skin against external aggressors.
• Coptis Chinensis Root Extract – Possess anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
• Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract – Possess antioxidant benefits that protects the skin against free radicals.
• Tea Tree Leaf Oil – Possess potent antiseptic ability, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, helps prevent acne scars and soothes skin.
• Salicylic Acid – An exfoliant that possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, prevents further breakouts and brightens complexion.
How to use: After cleansing, wear a finger wrap and gently rub 7 times vertically and horizontally on troubled areas to ensure maximum absorption. Wear a finger wrap if available.