Pro-liposome that contains a combination of ingredients to combat cellulite and prevent its formation. Classic anti-cellulitic extracts are combined with a tripeptide that captures the by-products of lipid peroxidation, improving the effectiveness of the rest of the components in combating cellulite and preventing the development of the adipocytes.
- Lipolytic effect, acting on the fat
- Venotonic effect, activating the microcirculation
- Reduces and prevents the formation of cellulite
Composition: Formulated with lecithin, caffeine, butcher’s broom extract, carnitine, ivy extract, carrageen moss, a tripeptide, among other ingredients.
Cellulite: Cellulite is formed due to an accumulation of fat and retention of liquid. When the membranes of the fat cells increase in size, their membranes become distorted and lose their shape. An irregular distribution of the fat and damaged connective tissue modify the appearance of the skin resulting in the typical dimples of orange peel syndrome. Failure of the vascular system responsible for the circulation and draining of toxins results in a loss of liquid into the adjoining tissue, also affecting the adipocytes. These produce an excess of triglycerides and increase in size, becoming trapped in the connective network. Thus a negative cycle begins.
Formulated with lecithin, caffeine, butcher’s broom extract, carnitine, ivy extract, carrageen moss, a tripeptide, among other ingredients.
Mode of use: • Choose the specific actives desired or require.
• Acquire the combination of three actives that most adapt to your solution, as well as the base cream.
• Introduce the entire contents of each vial into the bottle of base product. Follow the specific instructions in the leaflet for each vial.
• Reinsert the pump and shake vigorously. Use according to the instructions.
• Apply the lotion once or twice a day, in very small quantities, on the areas to treat. Do not interrupt the treatment for at least three months in order to perceive the results.